More2Riverside opened in March 2019 in brand new premises over looking the river in Greenwich. We are growing quickly and have just opened our final room.
We have vacancies for Level 3 and 2 Nursery Practitioners for under 2s and 2-3 year olds. Your qualification must be in Early Years or Childcare. Salaries range from £17,500-22,000
You can apply with a CV using the button below
Please click on the Apply Here button to fill in a short form to fill in an application form.
Whether you are an experienced nursery professional or are thinking about starting a career in a nursery – we would love to hear from you.
More2Nurseries are committed to delivering a first-rate working environment to our staff, first class-training and career progression for those who want it. We believe we are a great place to work and work hard to live up to this every day.
We nurture friendly and supportive teams and work together to provide the best possible experiences for our children and families.
We provide a happy place to work and are proud of our staff retention – many of the staff who started when we opened are still happily working with us.
We want you to be the best you can be and we will support you at every step.
For those with ambition that want to progress to more senior roles we will provide training and promote when vacancies arise. Our Nursery Manager at More2Riverside joined as a Practitioner, our Pre-school room leader joined as a volunteer.
- Higher than average wages and benefits across South-East London
- Up to 36 days holiday after five years of service (including bank holidays)
- Christmas Closure
- A bespoke programme of learning and development
- Free More2Nurseries membership card giving discounts and offers with our partners and local businesses
- Two fully paid social events per year
- One full week dedicated to your training and personal development where no children attend the nursery
- Staff of the month award with cash prize
- Annual Christmas bonus where profits allow
- Genuine career progression in a fast growing company
- Time for your medical well-being with paid sick leave for senior roles and half pay up to 3 days for all other staff
- Discretionary attendance bonuses
- Compassionate leave is available up to three paid days to be with your family
- A company pension scheme
Flexibility is an important aspect of the More2Nurseries ethos and we want to extend that to our you.
Whilst our roles are typically full-time we have created a pattern of work to create extra time for you. Whether that’s spending extra time with your family, pursuing hobbies or having time to relax. Work-life balance and the well-being of our staff is very important.
If flexibility is a priority for you – come and join our dedicated More2Nurseries team.